We currently have vacancies for:
Please follow the links above for more details of this excellent opportunity with our expanding practice. You can also learn more about our award winning practice and living / working in Salisbury in the Information Pack above.
At Indigo we understand that high-quality staff are essential to the success of our business. We are always interested to hear from enthusiastic, talented, driven landscape architects to join our team.
- To work with respect, honesty and integrity, cemented with good humour.
- To run a business that is highly responsible, both socially and environmentally, that will encourage others to do likewise.
- To work with unswaying passion and enthusiasm – because we love what we do.
- To maximise value to our clients through a highly proactive approach – to go that extra mile to explore and coordinate all the opportunities available.
- To be proud of everything we do.
- To be a stimulating, fun and uplifting place to work.
- To employ high calibre staff, who intrinsically share our vision and reinforce our values.
If you share our values and are interested in working for us please send a CV and examples of your work to email@example.com