Indigo provide a wide range of services to both private individuals and to the development industry. Our informal, proactive and professional approach, working closely with clients and colleagues, ensures collaboration throughout the design process.
Key areas include:
“The design of outdoor public areas, landmarks, and structures to achieve environmental, social-behavioural, or aesthetic outcomes”.
Sir Geoffrey & Susan Jellicoe,
The Landscape of Man: Shaping the Environment from Prehistory to the Present Day
“The process of designing and shaping cities and towns, streets and spaces”.
Urban Design Group.
“An activity concerned with reconciling competing land uses while protecting
natural processes and significant cultural and natural resources”.
Ervin H Zube; – Landscape and Urban Planning · December 1986
OUR AREAS OF PARTICULAR EXPERTISE:
- Site analysis & feasibility studies
- Concept & sketch designs
- Detailed hard landscape & planting design
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Contract administration & quality control of works on site
- Landscape restoration & management
- Landscape strategies & site masterplanning
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment & acting as expert witness
“Indigo have been instrumental in the successful realisation of this project and
have worked on it throughout with dedication and commitment.
They have great attention to detail and provide an excellent service,
being creative whilst remaining sensitive to budgets.”
Nic Rumsey, Jaynic Investments