Why Choose Indigo?
At Indigo, we are a group of like-minded individuals who work with respect, honesty, integrity and good humour; we employ high-calibre staff who intrinsically share our vision and reinforce our values.
Our purpose is threefold:
- to provide our clients with excellent solutions in all aspects of landscape architecture;
- to run a business that is highly responsible both socially and environmentally;
- to maximise the value of our input, through a carefully considered and genuinely proactive approach.
In summary, we go that extra mile, exploring and coordinating our projects with passion and enthusiasm – because we love what we do.
Our clients benefit because we:
- provide a HOLISTIC overview of the external environment, balancing all the varied and conflicting demands within every project.
- take PRIDE in everything that we do, whatever the scale or the project.
- are THOROUGH in our approach, with an exceptional EYE FOR DETAIL.
- provide excellent and considered SOLUTIONS, which have REASON and PURPOSE.
- love a CHALLENGE and have a PROBLEM-SOLVING, “CAN-DO” attitude.
- are HIGHLY RESPONSIVE and COMMUNICATE effectively.
- are hugely KNOWLEDGEABLE with hands-on EXPERIENCE spanning three decades.
- are COMMERCIALLY AWARE, PRACTICAL, COST CONSCIOUS and understand the importance of agreed deadlines.