We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly talented landscape architect to join our team, working on a broad range of interesting projects from urban design / masterplanning, crematoria, country estates, garden design and restoration, and more. If you’re enthusiastic and proactive with excellent design flair and creativity, and have at least 4 years’ experience along with the confidence and ability to lead and coordinate design projects then we’d love to hear from you.
The position will be fast paced and represents an excellent long term career opportunity with the chance to run an incredible range of projects. For more information about us and the position have a look at the links below.
- To work with respect, honesty and integrity, cemented with good humour.
- To run a business that is highly responsible, both socially and environmentally, that will encourage others to do likewise.
- To work with unswaying passion and enthusiasm – because we love what we do.
- To maximise value to our clients through a highly proactive approach – to go that extra mile.
- To be proud of everything we do.
If you share our values and are interested in working for us please send a CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org