Orchard Homes / Bovis HomesLocation:
Having undertaken a detailed Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment and working closely with Richard Humphreys QC, Indigo were integral to the successful Planning Appeal for Orchard Homes on this site on the edge of Winchester.
Having succeeded at the Appeal, Indigo were then appointed by Bovis Homes to deal with the Reserved Matters application for both hard and soft landscape elements.
Areas of detail included streetscape and public open space design; a ‘natural play area’; structural planting and detailed planting within the housing areas and the Park and Ride car park.
- Masterplanning in association with the design team
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Expert witness / Public Inquiry
- Public realm design
- Play area design
- Hard landscape design
- Planting design
Key team members:
- Turley – Planning
- Huw Thomas – Architecture
- Ecosa – Ecology
- Sapling Arboriculture – Arboriculture
- Mott MacDonald (Appeal) / Paul Basham Associates (Reserved Matters) – Highways
- Richard Humphreys QC – Planning Appeal